C7/C9 Stringer Reels
Economical C7 & C9 Stringers & Reels decorate displays, homes, commercial buildings and trees for a season or for the holidays. Available in convenient lengths (25, 50 and 100 feet) of socket and wire with many color options in both C7 and C9 style lamps. Use ultra long life LED retrofits to run full bulk reel lengths (1000 feet!) from just one plug; no special transformer or driver required!
- Stringers are easy and quick to install
- Multiple lamp color options in both incandescent and LED
- Sockets firmly attached to 18-gauge wire
- Field cuttable for custom applications (non-rated)
- Wide array of compatible mounting accessories for diverse applications
- 6", 12", 18", 24" and 36" socket spacings available in bulk reels
» Popular C7/C9 Stringer Reels
What's the Difference Between LED C7 Lamps & LED C9 Lamps?
- Light Source: The LED bulb uses a Light-Emitting Diode (LED) as its light source vs. the incandescent bulb whose light source is basically a superheated wire.
- Energy Consumption: The LED bulb uses 85-90% less energy than an incandescent bulb for approximately the same amount of light output.
- Durability: The LED bulbs are made of durable plastic instead of glass, meaning they can withstand impact or vibration to a greater degree than incandescent.
- Longevity: The average lifetime of the LED retrofit bulb is 10-15 times longer than an incandescent bulb.
- Cool to the Touch: LED bulbs generate little to no heat, making them cool to the touch and a safer alternative to incandescent when decorating plants and other objects.