Solar Powered Nylon Lanterns
Solar Powered LED Nylon Lantern Lights - Multi-Color
The nylon multi color indoor/outdoor solar powered LED string lights come with 10 lantern lights on a 10 foot total lighted length. Decorate your porch or patio with these LED lanterns for a decorative fun looking light effect.
How Solar Lighting Works
Solar powered decorative lighting is a new hi-tech product based on solar PV (photovoltaic) technology. During the day, the solar panel converts sunlight into electricity and charges the rechargeable battery. At night, the light turns on automatically using the stored electricity.
Solar lighting is popular for use in parks, gardens and other outdoor areas. Solar lights are enjoyed by consumers for its easy operation, clean working stability and reliable function.
The length of illumination time depends on geographical location of the solar light, weather conditions and seasonal light availability.
How to Use Your Solar Light
Place your solar light where the solar panel can receive maximum sunlight during the day and avoid placing it in a location where it can be affected by any other light source at night. Placing the solar light in a shady area will reduce the battery charge and will shorten the duration of the light at night.
The solar light has a built in sensor to automatically turn on when dark and off when bright, so placing your solar light in an area where there is bright light is not advisable.
Solar Light Installation
1. Take all parts of the product out of the box.
2. Remove the protective film from the solar panel. Charge the light for the first 8 hours in direct sunlight with the power switch knob in the solid/flashing position..
3. When storing the product at the end of the season, make sure the power button is in the OFF position or the battery may show reduced performance or may be permanently damaged by the next time of usage.
4. The switch protection device included in accessories can function in two ways: one is the switch protection device on the body, and the other is to function as surface mounting bracket, screwing and mounting onto any roof, window, door or fence.
5. To add more light sets, remove END PLUG at end of each light string, connect additional light set. Only one solar panel is needed t energize up to 5 sets.
If the lights did not automatically turn on at night after 8 hours of exposure to the sunlight, please check:
a) Make sure that the power switch knob is in the Solid/Flashing position
b) Check the battery to ensure it is securely in contact with the terminals
c) Ensure that the light is placed in an area where the solar panel can receive direct sunlight
Note A: To check that the switch knob is in the Solid/Flashing position, use your hand to cover the solar panel and the light will turn on automatically
Note B: The solar light cannot be charged while in the OFF position